Product Name : Enamel • Open Prong Fastener
Material : Made of Brass
Colors & Finishes : Upper Prong • Enamel Paint; Bottom 3 Parts • Electroplate (Nickel)
Prong Length : 2.4mm ~ 3/32" approx.
Size & Quantity : A complete set of definition is as follows:-
A. Upper Prong • Dia 7.2mm ~ 9/32" approx. = 12 pieces
B. Socket • Dia 7.7mm ~ 19/64" approx. = 12 pieces
C. Stud • Dia 7.7mm ~ 19/64" approx. = 12 pieces
D. Lower Prong • Dia 7.2mm ~ 9/32" approx. = 12 pieces
|SAMPLE SET - In order to obtain reliable and accurate color results, you can purchase a set of each color for evaluation - Click Here for additional online sample version. *After clicking, please wait a few seconds for the product image to load. ( Note : Please do not choose "Wholesale | Blister Packaging" on the payment / shipping method - Select the regular options on the checkout page. )|
1. The minimum order quantity requires 200 packs of any snap style combination in the list - see Wholesale category. (Note : In addition to being out of stock, the above “Stock” column is a virtual quantity for the purpose of deducting the order quantity, so please ignore these numbers.)
2. When making payment on the checkout page, please select the "Request Payment by Email" payment method. Next, we will check the inventory status and notify you. After confirming the order quantity and details, we will send you a payment request email via a third-party payment system, or you can send it via a wire transfer bank.
MSRP (Manufacturer's Recommended Retail Price) is the selling price recommended by the manufacturer for its products. Please refer to the prices shown on the column. For example:-
MSRP • US$10.00
WHOLESALE • US$9.00
For the above prices, we recommend that retailers follow the prices we set for consumers worldwide. Of course, your store can determine the price point based on its own sales strategy. However, please note that your selling price cannot be reduced excessively, as this will affect the sales of partner stores worldwide, especially in certain stores in the same country.
DELIVERY TIME - To a large extent depends on the quantity of orders and inventory. Read the following estimated schedules.
- • In Stock Items : 2 - 5 business days
- • Non-Stock Items : 12 to 21 business days
Note : We receive your order until the goods can be delivered for use (Not including shipping time).
SHIPPING TIME - We mainly use post to transport goods, because this is an economical mode of transportation. Please check the following estimated days of arrival below :- (Delivery time may vary according to local post office arrangements)
- • Standard : 12 - 21 business days
- • Express : 5 - 7 business days
- • Surface Mail : 45 - 90 business days (Depending on the location, sometimes it may take longer to arrive)
*Since the size of the volume depends on the quantity, please select the shipping method of "WHOLESALE : Blister Pack | Rate Quote" on the checkout page. We will make a quotation by email according to your choice.
If you do not want to use the postal service, we can use international express delivery. You may use our Fedex account or through your own courier company. If the latter, please contact your courier company to provide the reference number of the collected items. After that, you need to tell us your valid international account number and reference number. According to export regulations and reporting to the Hong Kong Ministry of Industry and Trade, we charge a fixed fee of USD 35.00 for each export customs clearance license.
- International parcels are subject to customs examination. Above time table cannot guarantee the delivery time for such items as it has no influence on the number of days the parcels spend in customs.
- Shipping costs do not include your import taxes and any fees related to the destination.
Import taxes are also called tariffs, duties or import duties. Taxes to be paid for bringing foreign goods into your country. (Except that your country is a free port, you do not need to pay this fee)
In addition to import taxes, imports may also have to pay other taxes, such as business tax (value added tax, consumption tax, etc.), consumption tax or other customs fees. Each country has its own set of taxes and different calculation methods.
The tariff rate depends on the harmonized system (HS) of product classification, and internationally standardized HS codes and product descriptions are assigned to products. Please see below for detailed information about the HS code and taxation of our products.
SNAP PLUS TOOL
- • HS Code : 8207309000
- • Classified As : DIY, Tools & Crafts | Tool Kits
- • HS Code : 9606220000
- • Classified As : Buttons | Press-Fasteners & Snap-Fasteners
The HS code may also be different in your country/region, you can consult the local customs and tax authorities for updated information.