This Policy applies to Colorsnaps websites, products, and services that display or provide links to this Policy.
Copyright © Acrocare (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited. All rights reserved.
We intend the Colorsnaps web site for use by adults. Children - Before sending any information about yourself over the Internet to us or anyone else, be sure to ask your parents for permission. Parents - Colorsnaps recommends that parents take an active role in their children's use of the Internet. We encourage you to talk to your children about safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
Your privacy at Colorsnaps.com, we are committed to respecting your Privacy. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. You may always visit our site and browse without giving us any personal information. Please read on for more details about our Privacy practices.
1. What information does Colorsnaps collect? How do we use it?
At times we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service or when you provide information in connection with an online transaction.
* When you order, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card information.
* When you enter a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
* If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need - to correspond with you, process a credit card order, or deliver a product for example, it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes.
* Colorsnaps.com, the service providers for it, and all vendors providing products or services through our web site use your personal information: to operate our web site and/or effect your transactions; to create and share reports about your transactions among themselves; and to perform credit fraud screening services for transactions between you and us and/or others.
* We intend to continue improving the content and function of Colorsnaps.com. For this reason, we monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us improve the design and layout of our site and provide content of interest to you.
2. How does Colorsnaps.com protect consumer information?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
3. What about "cookies?"
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies enable us to provide you with more personal service. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that if you would rather not store the information for future use.
In order to bring you more personalized services, we may ask you to establish one or more passwords to gain access to certain services or sections in either the Colorsnaps web site(s) or the web site(s) of other suppliers whose products or services are available to you via a link from our web site(s). As such, Colorsnaps may share the password information you provide us with those other authorized suppliers. You are solely responsible for the control and use of each password you create.
5. Will Colorsnaps.com disclose the information it collects to outside parties?
Colorsnaps.com may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures that are necessary or advisable to: (a) protect the rights, safety or property of users of our web site, the public, or Colorsnaps or our web site suppliers; and (b) conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
Under certain circumstances, Colorsnaps may chose to trade, sell or rent your personal information with trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by going to our information options page and sending us a message. Also, Colorsnaps.com may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
6. Your Consent
By using our web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Colorsnaps.com. If we decide to change our Privacy practices, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always kept informed of what data we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it. Please check this page for changes from time to time to make sure you are aware of our latest Privacy practices.
Because Acrocare (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited operates globally, we make information we gather available to our worldwide business units. For those of you visiting us from the European Union, please note that the personal data you enter will be transferred outside the European Union for use by Colorsnaps and its affiliates for any of the purposes described above. By using our web site and providing us with your personal data, you consent to this transfer of your personal data.
Our convergent design process allows us to create innovative, profitable, high quality products quickly and efficiently. We create a vortex of creative collaboration early, during the critical conceptual design phase. The result is a highly detailed plan and roadmap created with expert input from all disciplines. This early, multidisciplinary collaboration during the planning phase allows us to avoid costly, subsequent pitfalls that are commonly discovered during the review phase of the typical design process.