Does the technical knowledge meet customer enquires before / after selling? We understood retail market and know the challenges that answering some technical issues with customers. Some preparation can take much of the uncertainty out of the experience, and ensure that you get yourself in a confident at every sales.
Get better answers; We success together.
Together with our partners we consider it our task, to offer knowledge-based to share methods of solving the problem. In order to establish a good support which provides practical advice and increases your customer satisfaction. In this chapter, you can gain the basic knowledge about technical related to our product.
There are the most frequently asked questions and you may get answers as follows:-
ABOUT TOOL KIT
To Use Correct Tool
Socket - Front & Reverse Side
The tool kit is designed to use our the product lines of Colorsnaps & Buttoncare. o gain better attaching result, we do not recommend that using other third parties' fastening tools to attach our all snaps' series.
Be sure the socket's "Eight Slits" is facing up when placing into the hole panel. Because the prong is unable to orient correctly, please do not use the socket reverse side.
Keep It In Balance
The best condition to attach the prongs should be firmly attached socket & studs. Improper operation will cause the snap parts out of position & installation failed.
The cases like as follows:-
Upper die holder is unable to insert the hole in the panel (See Part A) , or the center piece of hole panel & the bottom base are failed to positioning against of top panel correctly.
* To use the tool kit in better result, Keep it in balance and center-oriented. Do not swing the parts excessively. (See Part B).
Sometimes, when you place the dies into the die holder, it might be appeared the result of "Tight / Not Tight" conditions.
It is a normal reaction because the tool kit is made from Polycarbonates (PC), the material shrinkage / expansion is always happened, and affected by various weather temperature affects.
* If it happens, please use the mallet hammer to hit the die piece surface, the dies can be forced into the die holder.
ABOUT THE SNAPS
To Use Correct Tool
The O-ring prongs, & the type of pearl snaps: Frosted, Classic, Polygon, Marble & Jeweled. These parts of plastic are made from Polyster Resin. To use improper button die or use excessive hammering force will cause the surface cracked.
* We suggest that you can use several pieces of snaps for testing purpose. Find out your optimum hammering force exerted during the process.
The snap prong fastener designs are used to woven / knitted fabric for the main. Such as the fabric name: Poplin, Twill, Corduroy, Oxford, Polar Fleece, Gingham, Denim or other thin layer fabrics and materials.
* Due to the prong length issues, this type of fastener is not suitable for attach in too thick layers or leather material.
Optimum Prong Length
None evidence can be proven the long prong must be better than short prong. The best prong length should be based from the material attached thickness.
If material were thin layers. To use the long prong length will cause the following defects:
It is difficult to provide what is the best prong length. But you may consider the following experiment to estimate the optimum length.
* The prong after piercing into material, please allowed about 40% against of the total prong length (X or Y). More or less than this figure is necessary to use other short / long prongs accordingly. To know about the snaps easy come off. Use your fingernail to test it (See above Part C & D).